Lake Lanier Home & Boathouse
Between Tryon, North Carolina & Landrum, South Carolina
Experience the exhilarating waterfront lifestyle at Lake Lanier. This charming lake home features soaring ceilings, 2 stone fireplaces, private master suite and screened porch plus year round mountain and lake views. With 3 bedrooms, lower level guest suite and easy parking on the circular drive, there’s plenty of room for family and guests. The boathouse includes 2 boat stalls and 2 party decks. Enjoy boating, waterskiing and fishing with only a 5-minute drive to shopping, dining and I-26.
The Residence |
Take a closer look at this classic Lake Lanier home. Ideal for seasonal use, vacation rental or year round living, the residence boasts 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths. The home is set on a large double lot with mature shade trees, landscaping and a level, circular drive. From the expansive front deck, you’ll have year round views of the lake and the mountains beyond.
The Boathouse |
Located just a few steps from the house, the accompanying boathouse features two boat stalls below and two party decks, one at waterfront level and one above. The boathouse is set on a large fenced lot with mature grass and shade trees. From your private boathouse, explore a full range of water sports with your family.
Living Room |
Inside, you’ll find an open floor plan plus massive windows and French
doors that showcase year round lake views. The living room boasts a floor
to ceiling stone fireplace, wood floors and plenty of sunlight.
The handy galley kitchen includes a 4-burner electric stove, double stainless
sinks with Moen faucet, GE profile dishwasher and Frigidaire refrigerator. You’ll
also enjoy the convenient pantry and 3-stool bar. From the kitchen, double
French doors lead out to the private screened porch.
The home boasts three bedrooms. Two
guest rooms on the main level include large closets, windows opening onto private
shady views and a shared bath. Upstairs, the private master suite boasts
3 spacious closets and private views into the trees. The large master bath
features high ceilings, tile flooring, His and Her sinks, Moen faucets and a
large, luxurious spa tub with tile surround.
Guest Suite |
The lower level provides a spacious
room with wood burning stone fireplace, closets and full bath. The separate
entry makes this level ideal for use as a game room, private guest suite or teen
retreat. This room opens out onto a private covered porch and lake
This quiet space will become your favorite spot in the house. With year
round lake views to the front and mature shade trees to the side and back,
the screened porch provides privacy plus access to the front deck and French
door entry to the house. Enjoy quiet autumn afternoons with your favorite
book or use the space as a classic sleeping porch for those special summer
Lake Views |
The home is poised on a knoll overlooking
Lake Lanier and Hogback Mountain. From your kitchen, living room, porch
and front deck, you’ll enjoy lake and mountain views all year round.
Lake Lanier |
Built in the 1920s, Lake Lanier is
a pristine mountain lake dotted with summer cottages and year round waterfront
homes. Residents enjoy motor boating, canoeing, water skiing, swimming
and fishing. This
pristine lake is a hidden jewel in the mountains offering waterfront living at
a reasonable price.
Cradled between Tryon, North Carolina
and Landrum, South Carolina, Lake Lanier boasts a short 3-minute drive to shopping
and dining in downtown Tryon and a 5-minute drive to the quaint town of Landrum
and I-26. The lake lies 20 minutes from Hendersonville NC and Spartanburg
SC. For travelers, the Greenville Spartanburg International Airport (GSP)
is only 25 minutes away, via I-26.
Summary of Features
- Classic Lake Lanier home ideal for seasonal use, vacation rental or year round living
- 3 bedrooms; 3 full baths
- A-frame architectural styling
- Large double lot
- Level circular drive with plenty of parking
- Handy storage shed in the back yard
- Surrounded by mature shade trees for privacy
- Alarm system
- City water and septic
- Front deck overlooking lake and mountain views
- Open floor plan and soaring ceilings
- Wood floors and rough sawn wood paneling
- Massive windows and French doors open out to year round lake views
- Floor to ceiling stone fireplace in the living room
- Handy galley kitchen with convenient bar and pantry
- Private master suite on the upper level with large master bedroom and spacious bath with spa tub
- Private lower level with separate entry, stone fireplace and full bath can be used as family room, guest suite or teen’s retreat
- Screened side porch with private views to the lake
- Two boat stalls below
- Two party decks, one at lake level and one above
- Set on a large fenced lot with mature grass and shade trees
- Located only steps from the house and also near the semi-private boat launch
- Mountain lake with summer cottages and year round homes
- Residents enjoy a full range of water sports including motor boating, canoeing, kayaking, swimming, fishing and water skiing
- Located in the 3rd basin of Lake Lanier
- 3 minutes to downtown Tryon NC
- 5 minutes to downtown Landrum SC
- 5 minutes to I-26
- 20 minutes to Hendersonville, NC
- 20 minutes to Spartanburg, SC
- 25 minutes to the GSP International Airport
- 1 hour to Charlotte
MLS | North Carolina Mountains MLS 537446
Price | Reduced from $ $574,900 to $495,000 SOLD!
Contact | For details, please contact Sheelah Clarkson.
or call Sheelah