New Construction Lakefront Log Home
Lake Adger, North Carolina
Located on beautiful Lake Adger, this new lakefront log home is perfect for year round living or a great vacation get-a-way. Features include an open floor plan with wonderful lake views from nearly every room, 3 rock fireplaces, wood floors, master suite on the main level, screened porch, 2-car garage with extra storage, and private dock.
The Residence |
Custom designed for the site, this open 3-bedroom log home is perched on a point with commanding views of Lake Adger. The residence boasts over 3600 square feet of well designed space. Features include gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar; large great room with rock fireplace and vaulted ceiling; master suite on the main floor with an amazing bathroom; huge rec room with rough-ins for a bar area; loft; detatched 2-car garage; open deck; and screened porch.
Great Room |
With its vaulted timber frame beamed wood ceiling and rock fireplace, this room is open to the kitchen/dining areas. Notice the huge wall of glass and oak floors. Step outside to the large deck, a great spot for grilling, dining and socializing.
Featuring KitchenAid stainless steel appliances and granite tops, this well-designed kitchen includes a gas range, built-in microwave, side-by-side refrigerator, dishwasher and handy breakfast bar. This sunny space is open to the dining area and great room. Nearby is a pantry and laundry room. The powder room is located just off the entry.
Family Room |
This huge room offers plenty of space for a pool table, children’s play area, or multipurpose room and already has the rough ins in place for a bar area. The patio with outside fireplace adjoins this room. The room just behind the bar area is perfect for a theater room or office.
Located on the main level, the master suite features a rock fireplace and spacious walk-in closet. With two sinks and granite countertops, large whirlpool tub and seamless glass shower, the bright and oversized master bath gives you the feeling of being on vacation. The home also includes two guest rooms, one located in the loft and the other in the basement adjoining the family room. Each guest room has its own bath.
The detached oversized two-car garage offers huge storage space. Here, you’ll have all the room you need to store your kayaks, canoes, floats and other recreational equipment for enjoying your new lake home.
Outdoor Venues |
On the main level, the screened porch and deck offer a quiet get-a-way for coffee or reading. On the lower level, enjoy the covered deck with a handsome outdoor stone fireplace and easy care stamped concrete flooring. Both levels boast magnificent year round lakefront views.
Grounds & Dock |
With low maintenance landscaping already in place and mature trees surrounding the property, you won’t be tied down with much upkeep and can enjoy more time on the lake. The new private dock, located just down the hill from the house, offers a great place to swim, boat, fish, or just catch some rays. With over 340 feet of waterfront, you’ll enjoy plenty of privacy.
The Community |
Lake Adger is a private 3,200-acre lake community situated at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains between Lake Lure and Tryon, North Carolina. The 438-acre lake is surrounded by a neighborhood of gracious summer homes and year round residences. Here, your family can enjoy a full range of lake activities, including boating, kayaking, canoeing and swimming. Fishermen find some of the best fishing our region has to offer. For equestrians, Lake Adger is a horse-friendly community and offers miles of private equestrian trails.
The Location |
This new home is in the desirable North Lake Adger section of the community. This section features underground utilities, rolled curbs, architecturally-designed entrance and a private marina with boat slips. Lake Adger is centrally located between Greenville/Spartanburg, Charlotte, and Asheville.
Summary of Features
- 3 bedrooms; 3.5 baths
- Approximately 3,600 square feet of living space
- Built for year round living or a wonderful lake get-a-way
- Fabulous views of Lake Adger from nearly every room
- Well-designed for a large family
- 3 heat pumps with central AC
- Whole home audio/visual system wiring
- Oversized 2-car detached garage
- Outdoor stainless steel fireplace on patio
- Open floor plan with spacious rooms
- Great lake views from nearly every room
- Large deck and screened porch overlooking the lake
- Vaulted ceilings and expansive windows
- 3 rock fireplaces with gas logs
- Timber frame ceiling with tongue and groove pine
- Gourmet kitchen with KitchenAid appliances and breakfast bar
- Master suite on the main level with rock fireplace and deck access
- Guest bedrooms on the loft level and lower level
- Wood floors
- Bonus flex space for office, theater, or guest use
- Private dock
- Great swimming area
- Over 340 feet of waterfront on desirable main channel of the lake
Lake Adger Community
- Large 1.47-acre homesite
- Some low maintenance landscaping already in place
- Circular drive with large boulders
- Community well only $120 per year
- HOA is $400 per year
- Dock fee $134 per year
- Private mountain lake community on 3,200 acres
- 438-acre lake with 14.5 miles of shoreline
- Fishing, boating, hiking and equestrian trails
- Covered bridge park
- Conservation area with green space
Price | Currently not on the market.
Contact | For details, please contact Jim Kirkpatrick.
or call Jim at
Cell Phone: 828.674.5733