Old Hunt Country Home on 5+ Acres
Many Levels Neighborhood of Tryon NC
Live a carefree lifestyle in the distinguished Old Hunt Country of Tryon, NC. This tranquil 5.3-acre mountain retreat merges contemporary simplicity with classy style, pristine vistas and luxurious privacy. The residence features clean lines, spacious rooms and updated kitchen with Avonite countertops and stainless appliances. Enjoy master on main, white oak floors, vaulted ceilings, designer lighting, updated baths and wine cellar. This spectacular contemporary home is conveniently located between Tryon and Landrum in the desirable Many Levels neighborhood.
The Residence |
Enjoy carefree living amid clean lines, open spaces and mesmerizing year-round mountain views. The three -bedroom, three-bath home offers low maintenance plus one-level living with additional space on the walk-out lower level. Featuring approximately 2,836 square feet of living space, sturdy construction, and numerous updates, this handsome residence is ideal as a summer home, active retirement home or weekend getaway.
The Entry |
A charming stone sidewalk leads to the double front doors of this lovely contemporary home. Inside, the welcoming foyer boasts parquet floors and nearby staircase to the lower level.
Living Room |
Eclectic, open and delightfully livable, this room offers vaulted ceiling, fireplace and wood floors. The double sliding glass doors create a wall of glass opening to the walk-out patio and pristine year-round mountain views beyond.
Convenient to the kitchen, the dining area boasts designer lighting and access to the nearby pass through from the kitchen. Enjoy year round mountain views from this bright space located at the edge of the living room.
This bright kitchen boasts stainless Dacor oven and microwave, glass-top electric range, Avonite countertops and clever designer lighting. Sunny windows, plenty of counter space and a vaulted ceiling give this room a fresh and open feeling. Notice the convenient pass through to the dining area.
Family Room |
Adjoining the living room, the family room offers the ideal gathering spot. With designer lighting, built-in bookcases, wood floors, and a wall of windows looking out across mountain vistas, this room provides a delightful, open space for easy living.
Currently used as a private office, this room can also serve as the home’s third bedroom. Notice the wood floors, private views, and designer ceiling fan.
Master Bedroom |
Located on the main level, the master suite features a spacious bedroom with triple window, wood floors and designer ceiling fan.
Master Bath |
The ensuite master bath offers a large garden tub in the window, ceramic tile floor, glass Italian sink and tiled shower with glass door. The private views of nature offer a relaxing venue for luxurious soaks in the tub.
Guest Bedrooms |
The bright and comfortable guest bedrooms offer private views, designer ceiling fans and wood floors.
Guest Baths |
These full baths offer contemporary styling. The hall bath boasts Avonite countertops plus a handsome copper and brass sink. The lower level bath features stone floors, sink with sculpted wrought iron base and designer lighting. Both baths feature Kohler commodes.
Lower Level |
Downstairs, the spacious library boasts a wall of windows opening out to the long range mountain views. The stone floor and built-in bookcases make this room a highly versatile space for use as a library, game room, media room or hobby space. The lower level also features a mechanical room, full bath, wine cellar and walk-out stone patio.
Decks & Views |
This home takes full advantage of the long range mountain views. Enjoy these totally private views year round from both levels of the home. Two stone patios are ideal for relaxing or entertaining.
The 5.3-acre hilltop site offers privacy amid a mature, low-maintenance landscape. Enjoy towering shade trees, numerous plantings, private views and a convenient circular drive.
The Location |
The highly desirable Many Levels neighborhood is an established and fully developed community in the prestigious Old Hunt Country of Tryon, NC. Many Levels includes approximately 25 homesites with all homes built on 5-acre tracts. This neighborhood is an attractive low-density community located only 2.5 miles from downtown Tryon with proximity to the nearby towns of Columbus and Landrum. I-26, only 5 miles away, offers easy access to the larger cities of Hendersonville and Asheville NC as well as Spartanburg and Greenville, SC.
Summary of Features
- Built in 1979
- 3 bedrooms; 3 full baths
- Approximately 2,836 square feet of living space
- One-level living with additional space on lower level
- Sturdy brick construction with wood trim
- New roof in 2010
- City water; septic
- Mechanical room on the lower level
- Attached 2-car garage
- 2 stone patios with spectacular mountain views
- Timeless contemporary styling
- Open floor plan
- Double door entry and stone front porch
- Flooring of white oak, tile, stone and parquet
- Large foyer with parquet floors
- Living room with vaulted ceiling, two ceiling fans, German designer lighting, brick fireplace, wood flooring, sliding glass doors to stone deck and mountain views
- Family room with built-in bookcase and ceiling fan
- Large office which could be used for 3rd bedroom
- Kitchen with Dacor oven and microwave, GE range, Avonite countertops, designer German lighting
- Laundry room on the main level
- Dual pane crank windows
- Master suite on the main level with wood floors and 3 spacious closets
- Master bath with tile floors, Avonite countertops, glass Italian sink, shower with glass door, private views
- Hall bath with copper and brass sink
- Lower level library with stone floor
- Wine cellar on the lower level
- 5.3-acre homesite
- Beautiful mature shade trees
- Mature, low-maintenance landscaping
- Numerous species of native trees and plantings
- Hilltop setting
- Pristine year round mountain views
- Convenient circular drive
- Located in the desirable Many Levels neighborhood
- Low density with all homes on 5-acre homesites
- Only 25 homesites in this prestigious neighborhood
- Established and fully-developed neighborhood
- Countryside living amid nature with convenient access to dining, shopping, schools and cultural activities
- Located in Tryon’s prestigious “Old Hunt Country”
- 2.5 miles to downtown Tryon NC
- 3 miles to downtown Landrum SC
- 5 miles to I-26
- 7 miles to downtown Columbus NC
- 25 miles to Hendersonville, NC
- 25 miles to Spartanburg SC
- 35 miles to Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP)
- 45 miles to Asheville NC
MLS | North Carolina Mountains MLS 529324
Price | Reduced from $415,000 to $375,000
Contact | To schedule a private showing, please contact Sheelah Clarkson
or call Sheelah