Hendersonville NC Condos
North Carolina Condos and Townhomes
Savor a carefree lifestyle in the Blue Ridge Mountains. As one of the nation's most popular retirement towns, Hendersonville boasts charming neighborhoods convenient to shopping, dining and cultural amenities. Our Hendersonville, North Carolina condos can be found in more than two dozen easy living communities featuring townhomes, condominiums, cottages, villas and patio homes.
Contact us to receive listings of Hendersonville, North Carolina condominiums for sale. Also, take a look at our Asheville condos as well as the luxury condos and townhomes in our world class golf communities.
Our Hendersonville Condos for Sale
Downtown Luxury Loft | Savor the eclectic Main Street lifestyle in this magnificent downtown loft . An architect-designed renovation in one of Hendersonville’s notable historic buildings, this stunning loft offers a wealth of original historic features merged with contemporary state-of-the-art interiors. Discerning buyers will appreciate the original heart pine floors and wainscoting, transoms with brass fittings, and 10.5-foot ceilings. Enjoy the gourmet kitchen with Kitchen-Aid appliances and granite countertops, the elegant master suite with glass block shower, and grand media room with box beam ceiling and home theater. The loft also features a stunning floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace and two private balconies plus maintenance-free lock-and-leave convenience. View details of this downtown loft.
1-Story Townhome | Experience this beautifully appointed one-story luxury townhome located in The Village at Windstone. This townhome model features an open floor plan plus a custom kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The great room offers a stunning double-sided fireplace and vaulted ceiling. Enjoy your private stamped concrete patio or walk over to the community’s heated swimming pool and clubhouse. SOLD
Village at Windstone | SOLD! Experience this luxuriously appointed 1 ˝-story Village at Windstone townhome conveniently located between Asheville and Hendersonville. The 3-bedroom Garden Walk model features an open floor plan, custom kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast nook. The great room includes a beautiful gas fireplace, vaulted ceiling and access to the covered back patio. Enjoy a master suite on main level and 2-car garage plus the community’s gated security, clubhouse and heated swimming pool.
Downtown Hendersonville NC Condos
If you enjoy living downtown, you're in for a pleasant opportunity. Here are two downtown developments currently offering condos for sale. More new condo projects are in the planning stages. Contact us for details on Hendersonville's newest downtown condominiums.
- Beacon Commons | Here’s a stylish downtown luxury condominium project boasting recent construction. These condos feature open floor plans, elevator access, 9-foot ceilings, private balconies and covered parking. Floorplans include 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom units. These handy condos are in move-in condition and priced from the $300,000s.
Hendersonville NC Condo Communities
Our Hendersonville, North Carolina condominium and townhome communities are perfect for vacation homes, second homes and active retirement living. Here's just a sampling of neighborhoods featuring townhouses, condos and patio homes designed with easy living in mind. To receive listings of units currently for sale in any Hendersonville condo community, please contact us.
- Villas at Kenmure | The premier gated golfing community of Kenmure in Flat Rock offers gracious living amid a natural setting. The community features a variety of residential options on 1,400 acres of privacy surrounding a historic mansion built in 1850. The villas of Kenmure offer open floor plans and views of the fairways. Prices are typically in the $300,000s to $400,000s.
- Towne Place | This new luxury townhome community offers easy living in south Hendersonville, not far from the Flat Rock Playhouse. These beautiful units feature vaulted ceilings, gas log fireplaces and double garages. Prices are typically in the $300,000 and $400,000s.
- Champion Hills | At Champion Hills, you have your choice of easy living options. The delightful club cottages at Champion Hills were designed by renowned architect Robert Griffin while the villas provide for bright and cheery living near the clubhouse. Both the cottages and the villas offer open floor plans, fireplaces, screened porches and natural surroundings. Prices are in the $300,000s to $500,000s.
- Blythe Commons | These brand new condos in north Hendersonville offer a casual, elegant lifestyle. Blythe Commons is a small community offering 20 units that boast 9-foot ceilings, gas heat, garages and master bedroom on the main floor. Prices typically run in the $200,000s and $300,000s.
- Dunroy on Rutledge | This luxury residential community features clustered single-family manor homes with meadow, forest or mountain views. You’ll enjoy the park-like setting on 115 acres with green space and walking trails. The cluster homes offer custom interiors, vaulted ceilings, double garages and low maintenance living. Prices are in the $300,000s and $400,000s.
- Cummings Cove Villas | The gated golfing community of Cummings Cove includes a clubhouse, golf course, and countryside living. The villas offer a full range of amenities and lovely views. Prices are ranging in the $200,000s to $500,000s.
- Carriage Park | A master planned gated community, Carriage Park offers a variety of living options including attractive townhouses. The community features a private clubhouse, indoor pool, tennis courts, walking trails and famed mountain views. Prices of townhouse re-sales are running in the $200,000s and $300,000s.
- Highland Lake | A beautiful community of free standing cottages in Flat Rock, the Highland Lake cluster homes are cottage-style and bungalow-style homes with an Arts and Crafts flair. Take a short walk to the lake and superb dining at the Highland Lake Inn. These homes are currently priced in the $200,000s and $400,000s.
- Charlestown Place | Enjoy one-floor living in this new townhome community. Built in 2004-2005, the units include decks, covered porches, garages and handsome interiors with cathedral ceilings, fireplace and crown molding. Choose from two-bedroom or three-bedroom floor plans. Prices are in the $100,000s to $300,000s.
- Park Place | These lovely townhouses are convenient to shopping in both Hendersonville and Flat Rock. Built in 2005, the units have a number of desirable amenities including open floor plans, master bedroom on the main floor, crown molding and garages. Prices of are ranging in the high $200,000s.
- Shaws Creek Farm | In this charming community, the townhomes have covered porches and 9-foot ceilings. Shaws Creek Farm is located in the desirable Laurel Park area, just west of downtown Hendersonville. Prices are in the high $200,000s to $300,000s.
- The Orchards at Flat Rock | Take a closer look at this brand new community with clubhouse, pool and exercise facilities. Floor plans of the European ranch-style homes include 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom models featuring master bedroom on the main floor and attached garages. Prices are in the high $200,000s.
- Saddlebrook | This delightful small community of townhouses, located just south of Hendersonville, is close to town but has that countryside feel. For easy living, this is a favorite choice for many. Prices of re-sales are in the upper $100,000s to 200,000s when available.
- The Willows | Here’s easy one-level living in a small community of patio homes. These units have open floor plans, double garages, screened porches and crisp landscaping. Constructed in the 1990s, The Willows is located southwest of downtown Hendersonville. Prices of resale units have been ranging in the high $100,000s to $200,000s.
- The Oaks | A popular active retirement condo community in north Hendersonville, The Oaks offers a full range of facilities including private clubhouse, tennis courts, heated indoor pool and walking trails. Re-sale units are typically priced in the upper $100,000s to $200,000s.
- Plantation Walk | This handsome condominium community offers easy maintenance units close to town. You’ll also enjoy the pool, clubhouse, tennis courts and walking trails. Prices of resale units are in the high $100,000s.
- Hamiltons Landing | Live on the lake! Don’t miss this small community of contemporary townhomes overlooking a small, private lake. Most units include open floor plans, hardwood floors, garages, patios and lake views. Prices are in the $100,000s and $200,000s.
- Chestnut Grove | Here’s a charming community of new townhomes located between downtown Hendersonville and The Village of Flat Rock. Enjoy low maintenance living and easy proximity to shopping, dining and the arts. Prices are in the $200,000s.
- Fox Chase | Take a look at this new green built cluster home community. You’ll enjoy one level living with cathedral ceilings, bright interiors, covered porches, detached double garages, and Energy Star certification. This delightful new community is only 3 miles from downtown Hendersonville. Prices are in the $200,000s and $300,000s.
- Bent Tree | These luxury condos in desirable Laurel Park boast a views of the Hendersonville Country Club golf course and Pinnacle Mountain. Spacious and bright, these units typically feature cathedral ceilings, gas log fireplaces, open decks and large walk-in closets. Prices typically run in the $300,000s.
- High Vista | These luxurious townhomes, poised in the High Vista gated golf community, feature picturesque, long range mountain views. Most units include cathedral ceilings, crown moldings, fireplaces, porches, double garages and selected upgrades. Savor all the amenities of a private community including tennis, golf, swimming, hiking and on-site dining. Prices are in the $400,000s and $500,000s.
Fletcher NC Condo Communities
Fletcher is a small town in Henderson County conveniently located between Asheville and Hendersonville. Here, you’ll have easy access to the Asheville Regional Airport, the Fletcher Community Park, and shopping and dining in South Asheville. Fletcher is a great location for those wanting to live in Henderson County and enjoy a quick and easy commute into Asheville. To receive listings of units currently for sale in all Fletcher condo communities, please contact us.
- The Village at Windstone | Here’s a new private gated community with 114 townhomes conveniently located between Asheville and Hendersonville. Features include hardwood flooring, maple cabinetry, granite countertops, tiled baths, covered patios and gas log fireplaces. The community features a gated entrance, heated pool, clubhouse and walking trails. Prices range from the $200,000s to $300,000s.
- Fox Glen | Enjoy this new 2008 community in Fletcher with a variety of models that include villas, cottages, condominiums and townhomes in one-level and two-level styles. Many units include vaulted ceilings and garages. Conveniently located between Asheville and Hendersonville, this community offers a swimming pool, fitness center, walking trails and community room. Prices begin in the $100,000s and $200,000s.
- Townes at Conner Creek | These 2007 townhomes offer hardwood floors, stainless appliances, garages, gas fireplace. Some include decks and views of the creek. This community is convenient to shopping and dining. Prices typically run in the $100,000s.
- Stafford Hills | Constructed in 2007, these one-level and two-level units boast low maintenance living with open floor plans, cathedral ceilings, eat-in kitchens, double garages, gas fireplaces and patios. Stafford Hills was the recipient of the 2007 Parade of Homes Award Winning Design. Prices for these units begin in the $100,000s.
- Townes at Bagwell Mill | Constructed in 2005, these one-level and two-level units boast low maintenance living with open floor plans, cathedral ceilings, eat-in kitchens, stainless appliances, garages, gas fireplaces and patios. Prices begin in the $100,000s.
- Brickton Village | This new 2008 condo development in Fletcher features 168 affordable 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom units with balconies and open floor plans. There’s also walking trails and fenced-in dog park for residents. You’ll have easy access to the Asheville Regional Airport. These are great starter condos for those wanting to live in Henderson County and have an easy commute to Asheville. Prices are in the $100,000s.
Our Western North Carolina Condos
The Realtors at Sheelah Clarkson Asheville Real Estate Agency can help you find condominiums across the mountains of western North Carolina including:
|Asheville Downtown Condos||Asheville Luxury Condos|
|Asheville Condo Communities||Golf Communities|
Contact us to find your new luxury condo or townhome in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Price ranges shown above are derived from the Western North Carolina Regional MLS and company-supplied information. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.